09 September 2015

Materi Bahasa Inggris: Questioning



QUESTIONING

bahasainggrismtsncisontrol.blogspot.com

1. WH Question: Jenis pertanyaan yang menanyakan what (apa), who (siapa), where (dimana), when (kapan), why (mengapa) dan how (bagaimana).
2. Yes/No Question: Jenis pertanyaan yang memerlukan jawaban yes (ya) atau no (tidak).

WH Question
What = apa
Q: What is your favourite food? (Apa makanan kesukaanmu?)
A: My favourite food is fried chicken (Makanan kesukaanku adalah ayam goreng)

Q: What are you doing? (Apa yang sedang kamu lakukan?)
A: I am listening music (Aku sedang mendengarkan musik)

Who = siapa
Q: Who are you? (Siapa kamu?)
A: I am your new classmate (Aku adalah teman sekelas barumu)

Q: Who is your favourite actor? (Siapa aktor kesukaanmu?)
A: My favourite actor is Joe Taslim (Aktor kesukaanku adalah Joe Taslim)

Where = dimana
Q: Where is my bag? (Dimana tasku?)
A: Your bag is here (Tasmu disini)

Q: Where do you live? (Dimana kamu tinggal?)
A: I live at Merdeka Street (Aku tinggal di jalan Merdeka)

When = kapan
Q: When was your sister born? (Kapan adikmu lahir?)
A: She was born on January 21st 2003 (Dia lahir 21 Januari 2003)

Q: When does the bus come? (Kapan bisnya datang?)
A: The bus comes later (Bisnya datang sebentar lagi)

Why = mengapa
Q: Why did you come here? (Mengapa kamu datang kesini?)
A: Because I want to meet you (Karena aku ingin bertemu denganmu)

Q: Why do you come late? (Mengapa kamu datang terlambat?)
A: Because I have to pick up my sister before (Karena aku harus mengantarkan adikku dulu)

How = bagaimana
Q: How do you feel? (Bagaimana yang kamu rasakan)
A: I am alright, no problem (Aku tidak apa-apa, tidak ada masalah)

Q: How do you find your wallet? (Bagaimana kamu menemukan dompetmu?)
A: I find it under this table (Aku menemukannya dibawah meja ini)

Whose = milik siapa
Q: Whose is this book? (Milik siapa buku ini?)
A: This is Sarah’s book (Ini adalah buku Sarah)

Whom = siapa (menanyakan objek)
Q: Whom did you call? (Siapa yang kamu telepon?)
A: I called Sarah (Aku menelepon Sarah)

Which = yang mana
Q: Which is your house? (Yang mana rumahmu?)
A: My house is there, beside a book store (Rumahku disana, disamping toko buku)

What time = jam berapa
Q: What time is it? (Jam berapa sekarang?)
A: It’s 7 p.m (Jam 7 malam)

How far = berapa jauh
Q: How far do you live from school? (Berapa jauh kamu tinggal dari sekolah?)
A: It’s about 3 km (Hampir 3 km)

How often = berapa sering
Q: How often did you fed your cat? (Berapa kali kamu memberi makan kucingmu?)
A: It’s twice a day (Dua kali sehari)

How many = berapa banyak
Q: How many shoes did you buy? (Berapa banyak sepatu yang kamu beli?)
A: It’s two (Dua)

How much = berapa harga
Q: How much is this pen? (Berapa harga pulpen ini?)
A: It’s Rp. 2000 (Harganya Rp 2000)

How many time = berapa kali
Q: How many times a month does he visit here? (Berapa kali dia berkunjung kesini dalam satu bulan?)
A: He visits here three times a month (Dia berkunjung kesini tiga kali dalam satu bulan)

How long = berapa lama
Q: How long did you take a bath? (Berapa lama kamu mandi?)
A: It’s about 30 minutes (Hampir 30 menit)

How old = berapa umur
Q: How old is your younger brother? (Berapa umur adik laki-lakimu?)
A: He is 4 years old (Dia berumur 4 tahun)

Yes/No Question
Q: Is she your mother? (Apakah ini ibumu?)
A:        + Yes, she is my mother (Ya, dia ibuku)
            - No, she is not my mother (Tidak, dia bukan ibuku)

Q: Are you student of Dirgantara middle school? (Apakah kamu siswa SMP Dirgantara?)
A:        + Yes, I am student of Dirgantara middle school (Ya, aku adalah siswa SMP Dirgantara)
            - No, I am not student of Dirgantara middle school (Tidak, aku bukan siswa SMP Dirgantara)

Q: Do you know my new neighbour? (Apakah kamu tahu tetangga baruku)
A:        + Yes, I know/ Yes, I do (Ya, aku tahu)
            - No, I don’t know/ No, I don’t (Tidak, aku tidak tahu)

Q: Does Tony drive your car? (Apakah Tony mengendarai mobilmu?)
A:        + Yes, he drives my car/ Yes, he does (Ya, dia mengendarai mobilku)
            - No, he does not drive my car/ No, he doesn’t (Tidak, dia tidak mengendarai mobilku)

TEST
1.         Q: …………. is your car?
            A: It’s behind a red motorcycle.
A. What           B. Where         C. When
2.         Q: What time did he go to school?
            A: It’s ……………………………
A. Three times a day    B. Seven o’clock         C. Beside a store
3.         Q: ……………… is this wallet?
            A: This is my wallet.
A. What           B. When          C. Whose
4.         Q: How much is this book?
            A: It’s ………………………………..
A. My book     B. Rp. 3000     C. 3 KM
5.         Q: Is your uniform new?
            A: Yes, ………….
A.     It is                        B. It isn’t          C. They are
6.         Q: ……………. you brush your teeth yesterday?
            A: Yes, I did.
A. Did              B. Does                        C. Is
7.         Q: Does he cut his hair?
            A: No, ………………
A. He don’t      B. He didn’t     C. He doesn’t
8.         Q: Do you know where is Tina’s house?
            A: ……………………………….
A. Yes, I do     B. No, Iam not             C. No, I do



No comments:

Post a Comment